- The Cremation (England and Wales (Amendment) Regulations 2017
- The Ministry of Justice have contacted all cremation authorities to advise them of the new cremation application forms that will be required after 6th April 2018.
- Copies of the new forms can be downloaded here:
- Form 2
- Form 3
- Death Certification
- The National Panel for Registration have written to local authorities advising them to pause in their preparations for the new Medical Examiner system that the Department of Health and Social Care are planning to introduce in April 2019. The text of the message to local authorities from the National Panel for Registration is available here.
- Cremation (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2017
The above Regulations have been published and come into effect on 6th April 2018. Revised application forms are included as is a provision for electronically signing and submitting Forms. The Ministry of Justice will be preparing guidance for circulation in early March 2018. Copies of the amended forms 1 - 3 can be found in the Schedule to the new regulations on the MoJ website.
- General Data Protection Regulations - Following a number of queries - Charles Ward - ICCM's solicitor would invite members to review the following link for information on the impact of the General Data Protection Regulation and how it affects your services - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/resources-and-support/data-protection-self-assessment-toolkit/
- Joint Bereavement Services Seminar - The ICCM, FBCA, APCC and CSGB are holding a joint event on 21st March 2018 at the Hillscourt Center, Rednal Nr Birmingham.
Download the Flyer and Booking Form Here
- BRAMM Newsletter - Download the Autumn 2017 newsletter here. A series of FREE seminars is being arranged across the UK for 2018. Date and venues to follow.
- Education Seminar 2018 - The event Flyer, Booking Form and further information are available from the Seminar Page.
- Previous Latest News Items
- Royal London Cost of Funerals Report 2017 - Download the report here.
- Municipal Funeral Services.
In view of interest received from members on creating a municipal funeral service the Institute has produced an Example Tender and Specification and Example Letter.
- Learning Convention and Exhibition 2017 - This years papers can be downloaded from the
- Convention page.
- Coffin Accreditation Schemes
- Incident Report Form
- Legal Opinion
- Baby and Infant Cremation Accreditation Scheme.
A scheme for verifying procedure and certificating technicians in this the most sensitive area of our work.
Full details of the scheme are available here.
- Funeral Cost Plan SCOTLAND - The Scottish Government has issued its 10 point plan designed to alleviate funeral poverty.
Download the plan here.
Use the search box below to search for documents and web pages on this site and our portal partners