The National Medical Examiner has produced their June Bulletin, which can be viewed here.
The June Bulletin includes updates on:
• First medical examiner annual conference
• Extending medical examiner scrutiny to all non-coronial deaths in England
• Implementation in Wales
• Finance and quarterly reporting in England
• Good communication with patients guidance
• Resources from the Royal College of Pathologists
• Training and events
• Contact details
The National Medical Examiner, Dr Alan Fletcher is speaking about the medical examiner system on the ICCM webinar on Thursday 10th June at 15.00. Further details and a link to join the webinar can be found here.