Could you be in with a chance of winning the prestigious Cemetery of the Year 2023? This free to enter competition is open to any burial authority in the UK. There are three categories:
1. Large Burial Grounds – above 10,000 graves
2. Small/Medium Burial Grounds – up to 10,000 graves
3. Parish, Town and Community Council Burial Grounds
There are also two new awards this year:
1. The BRAMM Bereaved Community Award – for local initiatives that have been of benefit to bereaved people – £1000.00 prize and a BRAMM/CYA Gold Award Certificate
2. Is your Cemetery up to standard quiz – a great way for you to discover how you are doing in terms of service provision.
Further details, including how to enter, can be found here.
The Awards are administered by BRAMM and are endorsed by:
Memorial Awareness Board (MAB)
Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management (ICCM)
Federation of Burial and Cremation Authorities (FBCA)
Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC)